Rohit S, M N Nachappa
email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Rohit S1, Dr. M N Nachappa2
1MCA Student, Jain Deemed-to-be University, Karnataka, India.
2Dean School of CS & IT, Jain Deemed-to-be University, Karnataka, India.
Volume - 11,
Issue - 1,
Year - 2021
Metadata is defined as the information providing data about one or more faces of the data. It is used to abridge basic indication about data which can make pursuing and working with specific data easier. The idea of metadata is often prolonged to involve words or phrases that stand for objects or “objects” in the world, leading to the notion of unit extraction. In this paper, I am proposing extracting the metadata of the files user inputs to the system, this can be achieved using Flask as the web platform and Python programming language, our goal is to make a free and lightweight metadata extractor which is more efficient and user friendly.
Cite this article:
Rohit S, M N Nachappa. Extraction of Metadata from Images. International Journal of Technology. 2021; 11(1):19-2. doi: 10.52711/2231-3915.2021.00003
Rohit S, M N Nachappa. Extraction of Metadata from Images. International Journal of Technology. 2021; 11(1):19-2. doi: 10.52711/2231-3915.2021.00003 Available on: https://www.ijtonline.com/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2021-11-1-3
1. Sagnik Ray Choudhury, Prasenjit Mitra, Andi Kirk, Silvia Szep, Donald Pellegrino, Sue Jones, C. Lee. Giles, “Figure Metadata Extraction From Digital Documents”, 12th International Conference on Document Analysis and Recognition – 2013
2. Jahongir Azimjonov, Jumabek Alikhanov, “Rule Based Metadata Extraction Framework from Academic Articles”, arXiv – 2018
3. Minati Mishra, Flt. Lt. Dr. M. C. Adhikary, “Digital Image Tamper Detection Techniques - A Comprehensive Study”, International Journal of Computer Science and Business Informatics – 2013
4. Dominika Tkaczyk, Paweł Szostek, Mateusz Fedoryszak, Piotr Jan Dendek, Łukasz Bolikowski, “CERMINE: automatic extraction of structured metadata from scientific literature”, IJDAR – 2015
5. Hui Han C.Lee Giles Eres Manavoglu Hongyuan Zha, Zhenyue Zhang, Edward A. Fox, “Automatic Document Metadata Extraction using Support Vector Machines”, Joint Conference on Digital Libraries IEEE – 2003
6. Binjie Meng, Lei Hou, Erhong Yang, and Juanzi Li, “Metadata Extraction for Scientific Papers”, cips-cl – 2018
7. Jung-ran Park and Andrew Brenza, “Evaluation of Semi Automatic Metadata Generation Tools: A Survey of the Current State of the Art”, Information technology and libraries – 2015
8. Christopher A. Plaisance, “PDF Metadata Extraction with Python” , Global Information Assurance Certification Paper – 2019
9. Runtao Liu, Liangcai Gao , Dong An, Zhuoren Jiang and Zhi Tang, “Automatic Document Metadata Extraction based on Deep Networks”, International Journal Of Engineering Sciences & Research Technology – 2014
10. Prof. Alberto Silva, Prof. Pavel Calado, Prof. Bruno Martins, Prof. José Borbinha, “Metadata Extraction from Scholarly Articles” , Instituto Superior tecnico -2011