The main challenge of Cyber Security is that Cyberspace has inherent vulnerabilities that cannot be removed.” Knowledge of Vulnerability to Release of Exploits” this is the main theme of any Cyber Attack. A cyber-attack is any attempt to expose, alter, disable, destroy, steal or gain unauthorized access to a computer system, infrastructure, network, or any other smart device. India has faced the greatest number of cyber-attacks. In this paper we have tried to collect information on the above event and tried to preview the actual lack of Cyber Security. Some suggestions have also been provided as different steps which can be taken in the present situation.
Cite this article:
Neeraj Kumar Nage, Devendra Chaphekar. A Study of Cyber Attacks in India due to lack of Security. Int. J. Tech. 2020; 10(1):71-76. doi: 10.5958/2231-3915.2020.00014.0
Neeraj Kumar Nage, Devendra Chaphekar. A Study of Cyber Attacks in India due to lack of Security. Int. J. Tech. 2020; 10(1):71-76. doi: 10.5958/2231-3915.2020.00014.0 Available on: https://www.ijtonline.com/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2020-10-1-14
1. Rajesh Kumar Goutam. Importance of Cyber Security, Department of Computer Science University of Lucknow, February 2015.
2. Lipson. Tracking and Tracing Cyber-Attacks: Technical Challenges and Global Policy Issues, Carnegie Mellon Software Engineering Institute, Pittsburgh, November 2002.
3. Dixon, J., 2008. The Risk of Operating in an Inter-Connected Society. [pdf] Team Cymru, Available at: [Accessed 30 October 2013].
4. Rutvi Pradipkumar Adhyaru. Techniques A for attacking web pplication Security, Faculty of Computer Science and Applications, CHARUSAT, Changa, Gujarat
5. A Fifty Second Report. Cyber Crime, Cyber Security and Right to Privacy, Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Department of Electronics and Information Technology, Govt. of India, February 2014.
6. A Report, Digital India 2014, IAMAI 2013.
7. Bengaluru is India’s Cybercrime Capital, The Economic Times, Feb2018, Available at https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/tech/internet/bengaluru-is- indias-cybercrime-capital/ article show/67769776.cms
8. Lewis, James (February 2018).“Economic Impact of Cybercrime – No Slowing Down”.